Friday 25 March 2011

Well, here i am back online again. It didn't take me as long as i thought to pay the bill. I hope to get the keys to my new flat next Tues. & hopefully by the end of next week i will be moved from the hellhole that has been my home (and i use the word 'home' very very loosely) for 2 yrs.
But it means that i will be offline again for only a few (hopefully) days until i get reconnected in my new place.
I can't wait to unpack & unleash the creative muse that seems to have reared it's head now that everything is packed away & off limits for a couple of weeks. Doesn't it always happen? When your brain goes haywire with ideas, you can't get to to your crafting stash. Ah well, not too long to go & in the meantime i will be posting some pieces of jewellery i have for sale. Just not sure of prices & where to sell it all yet.
Pics to follow. x

No comments: