Wednesday 9 March 2011

A New Day.

Well, another new day & hopefully a nice one. I haven't been on here much cos of lack of time, energy & 'mojo' going AWOL every now & again. One day soon it will come back & stay put.
I am packing to move but not sure when or even where i am going yet. (Long story, I'll tell you about it sometime). So most of my paints, glue, papers etc are neatly tucked away inside one of the many cardboard boxes that i keep falling over. I am hoping to make a dedicated, however tiny, space for my crafting rather than dragging boxes out all the time & never knowing where anything is & also so i can see exactly what i have. There are lots of things that i have forgotten about. I'm sure that this move will be a step in the right direction as far as creating goes. I have so many 'arty' ideas but no way of putting them into action til i get out of the hellhole that is my abode at the moment.
I have started making jewellery tho & that takes up such a small space, (early days, watch this space) that i wont pack it til the last moment. So piccies of things i have made already will follow later on today
My cat is also ready to have her kittens and if she doesn't hurry up i swear she'll explode. I'm so excited, i can't wait to see them.
I may be going offline in a few days so if you don't hear from me then i'll see ya all when i get back.

No comments: