Wednesday 9 March 2011

Some of my Jewellery

Here are some pics of my jewellery & bag charms. The plan was to make & hopefully sell some stuff but I am making bag charms for the girlies in the family first. There are lots of girlies tho so it may take a while to make any money. LOL.
Any feedback on whether these would sell these would be gratefully appreciated as i have never made anything for sale before & just wondered if you think anyone would be interested or if in fact they are good enough for selling.
I love making these Handbag charms.


I'm thinking of making earrings and other jewellery in colours that represent our Guardian Angels.
I love this set. I'm not sure whether to sell it or keep it.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely pieces of jewellry and great bag charm, I have just started making jewelry but no way are they as good as yours.

Hugs Fiona x

thepozbabe said...

Thank you Fiona but i bet yours are lovely too. x

gillyflower said...

love the handbag charm it's gorgeous
gill x

Unknown said...

great pieces there poz, love them earings lush !! I have read some of the comments on craftymess forum, have you got your self sorted with a place now - if so WELL DONE

hugs
Judie xx

Mel said...

Fab jewellery honey!
Im no good at this and this is just fab! love your fab colours!
Hugs melly xxx

Anonymous said...

Stunning. xx