Tuesday 8 March 2011

My baby's Angel Day.

3 yrs 2day my gorgeous lad. I can't believe i have come this far without you. People ask me how i cope, but i av 2 say that i have no idea. I just keep thinking about the day that i will see you again cos i know i will & that, along with Stefan & Shakur keep me going.
I know you're still near cos i feel you all the time. You have a lovely day with the Angels my darling & i'll see you soon. I love you gorgeous. xxx
                     Eric's Memorial Page

3 comments:

Jacki Daniels said...

Hi Poppy just found your blog from judie's so now a follower wow what can I say so sorry to hear about your son I don't think anyone can understand fully what you went through and go through unless they have had the same happen to them we can only try to and be there for for you

Jacki xx

Unknown said...

Hi I have just come here from Judies blog and now a follower, I just want to say my heart goes out to you after losing your son, sending you bigs hugs xxx

thepozbabe said...

Thanks guys for your lovely comments & for being a follower. I don't get on here as much as i would like & my 'mojo' is a bit hit & miss at the moment. But one day soon, i hope to blog a lot more. Watch this space. xx