Saturday 26 March 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

♪ ♫It's my birthday & i'll cry if i want to ♪ ♫
Actually, no i wont cos i'm feeling good & positive about my move. I'm just going to spend the day packing, packing and, oh yeah, more packing. My mate Debs has just delivered a bottle of wine for me so i know wot i will be doing later when i get back from church. Will be good to see my friends again, i haven't been all week & am looking forward to seeing them.
I have just finished my daughter in laws Mother's Day present from my son in memory of their two little girls that were born too soon. I got the idea from a Facebook friend, Angel Mazz who makes Jewellery & Charms as her business. I don't make the bracelets to sell tho as that is her idea. I just wanted to make this special one for Georgina.
So here it is.

4 comments:

Scrapcat 1 said...

such a pretty bracelet, I've had a peek at your other creation they are all lovely.

thepozbabe said...

Thank you so much. x

Anonymous said...

Love this, especially the dollar sign. HAPPY BIRTHDAY POZ
Jack xx

thepozbabe said...

Jack, it's an 'S'. LOL x