Friday 25 March 2011

Well, here as promised are a few pics of my latest jewellery creations. The chain on the pendants will be different from the pic, i have ordered Antique Silver coloured curb chain for them. I think it will work better.
I have put some prices underneath each each pic, if anyone would like to let me know if these sound right or not, cos have never really made anything for selling before. Any comments & constructive criticism will be most greatly appreciated.
Hope you like them.
£5
£5

£3
£3
£5
£5
£7
£7

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these Poz.
Right, constructive criticism:
They are VERY reasonably priced! I've never seen anything at this good a price so I'm sure they will sell like hot cakes.
Can I ask where you get your chain from and also those little diamondy shaped dangles that hang off the ends of the chain cos I feel a NEED coming on.
Jack xx

thepozbabe said...

So far Jack, i have bought everything from Ebay. All the yellow, bronze & Orange beads came as a mixed bag. I took a chance cos it was a bit of a lucky dip but it paid off cos i was able to make a few sets from them & still have some left over. I will send you a link to the sellers i have used most, but i am looking at everyone else now cos want to do lots more different stuff now i have the hang of it. A seller will usually combine postage too & i have had £15 worth of stuff for sometimes a little as £1 postage.
I look at everyone elses jewellery to get ideas & mine just take shape from there & end up totally different from the initial idea. x

Anonymous said...

I had a thing about mixed bags of beads too. Unfortunately there were a couple of beads in one bag that I LOOOOVED so I had to buy another 4 bags of the same mix to get more of them, lol.
xx