Sunday 21 December 2014

Looking Forward

I'm so pleased to announce that i am now a member of the design team over at Crafting with Colours. I was asked this morning if i wanted to join and it has been such a boost to my ego as i haven't had that much confidence in myself or my art for a long time. But Teighan thinks it's good enough for me to join their team. So that has really made my day today. I haven't done anything 'arty' for a long time. Apart from the odd ATC here & there. So i have been looking for something to give me some purpose.

I have also joined a few Facebook Groups to help with my art Journalling & creativity. There is My Life, My StoryJournal 52  Reveal You in 52, Journal Journey then finally there is The Documented Life Project. Which i joined last year but never followed through with. And they are all free. So it looks like i am going to be busy in my craft room next year. But i really needed something to kick start my mojo again cos it's been on strike for far too long now.

This year has been the worst one for a long time. It comes very close to the year i lost my Son. I have lost Family & Friends cos of their selfish behaviour & because i refuse to take crap anymore from people. And so i have had to cut people out of my life for my own sanity, well being & mental health. Here's hoping 2015 is going to be one of the best yet. I am in a good place with my marriage to the lovely Ian. My Saviour. We moved into a nice little house after being in crumby little flats & i finally have a craft room of my own. Life is good. And it's about time too.
So here's to a great Christmas for everyone and an even better New Year.From me & the Jolly Fat Man. Sorry, i meant Husband of mine, Ian. Whoops! I always get those two mixed up. 

1 comment:

Cheryl Turtlemoon said...

Hi! I know I'm late congratulating you, but congrats anyway!!! Love your work!!! Looking forward to updates on your blog x take care, Cheryl x cherylscraftandlife.blogspot.com (hope that's right!) x