Monday 7 February 2011

I haven't blogged much so thought i'd better show my recent acheivements, all be it small ones for now.
These are some of the tags i have been making for the Tag Book Swap over on Crafty Mess. I started with an acrylic background, then collaged it. I luv collage as you will probly tell as time goes on. You can't have an accident with collage, it just works. That's my excuse anyway & i'm sticking to it. 

I inked all over the edges with various colours, wotever takes my fancy at the time, then added bits & bobs, flowers, buttons etc. I hope whoever receives this will enjoy it as much as i did making it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

these are amazing hun, so brilliant and fun, i hope im your swap partner lol

hugs
Judie xx

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous, in fact they are 'Just the Ticket', lol. Love them Poz. xx